At the time of contracting an activity with Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria, you will agree with each of these clauses before legal effects. It will be mandatory to read them to make the full payment of the reservation of an activity for which, once the payment has been made, you will be satisfied and affirm that you have read them all. Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria quedará conforme con cada una de estás cláusulas ante efectos legales. Será obligatorio leerlas para realizar el pago total de la reserva de una actividad por lo cual, hecho el pago usted quedará conforme y afirma haberlas leído todas.
Requirements and obligations of the participant:
1. The client who is going to make a reservation declares to be of legal age (over 18 years) and that he has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services of Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria, stating that he accepts the binding of this agreement and understands and You accept in full the conditions announced here. In the event that the user is under Age will have to have the authorization of the father, mother or legal representative to be able to contract an activity and be accompanied by an essential responsible adult.
2. The client will be responsible for evaluating at all times their capacities and physical conditions to carry out the activity to which they want to register based on the characteristics of the activity itself: level of difficulty, duration, vertigo, ability to function through the natural or aquatic environment ... avoiding hindering or putting the rest of the participants at risk as well
as the development of the contracted activity.
como el desarrollo de la actividad contratada.
3. The client admits not having physical problems prior to the activity, not having any type of heart condition or disease, not having ingested medications that prevent them from being physically well or having consumed drugs or alcohol prior to the activity. If you are a woman, you have the obligation to notify a possible pregnancy before booking.
4. Previous Injuries: Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria is not responsible for previous injuries of any kind.
5. It must be communicated in advance if any of the participants requires specific medication or presents any health risk that may affect the normal development of the program.
6. Physical Performance of the Client: Abandonment in the middle of the Activity: If the client hires an activity and abandons in the middle due to personal causes, fears, anxieties, etc. The total or partial amount of the reservation will not be refunded.
7. The client declares that all the information provided at the time of making the reservation is true, complete, accurate and that in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data, the person who makes a reservation authorizes expressly to Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria to proceed to include in a file the personal data that appear in the fields of the form for the adequate provision of its services. In the same way, the communication of the data to third parties will be expressly authorized when they are necessary for the adequate provision of the services that are contracted, respecting current legislation at all times.
8. Likewise, Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria is not responsible for problems that may be caused by falsification or omission of data at the time of booking an activity. Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria no se hace responsable de los problemas que pueda generar la falsificación u omisión de datos a la hora de la reserva de una actividad.
9. Prohibition of Sharp or Sharp Objects in the Activity: It is totally forbidden to carry any type of sharp or sharp object during the course of the activities.
10. Lack of Respect: In no case will be admitted lack of respect towards the guide or towards any of the people who are participating in the activity. Likewise, it must show an activity that respects the environment and the place where the activity takes place.
11. Authority of the Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria guides: The authority of the guides will never be discussed by any of the clients, nor will their ability to make a decision affecting the group be questioned. Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria: La autoridad de los guías nunca será discutida por ninguno de los clientes, ni puesta en duda su capacidad para tomar una decisión que afecte al grupo.
12.The client understands and accepts that all activities take place in the middle of nature, a variable and unstable environment in which natural accidents can occur such as falling rocks or trees, landslides, sudden changes in water ... changes in nature itself, in which case Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria will never be responsible for the consequential damages. Likewise, you are informed of the natural risks that adventure sports activities entail and can cause.
13. The client declares that in a situation of damage or accident of a natural nature (rockfalls, etc.) he undertakes not to take legal action against the company, neither him nor his relatives or beneficiaries.
POLICY FOR CANCELLATION OR CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS OF THE SERVICES OF YUKAN OUTDOOR GRAN CANARIA
BY THE PARTICIPANTS:
1. NOTIFYING MORE THAN 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE:
95% of the total amount is returned, assuming a cost of 5% for management expenses.
2. NOTIFYING BETWEEN 14 and 10 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 10% management fee will be charged.
2. NOTIFYING BETWEEN 9 and 5 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 20% management fee will be charged.
2. NOTIFYING BETWEEN 4 and 2 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 50% management fee will be charged.
5. NOTIFYING WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AT THE TIME OF MEETING HOUR:
Not being in in the place, date and time agreed in the reservation form and the cancellation of the activity within the previous 24 hours, implies the loss of the amount paid.
BY THE COMPANY:
1. Once the activity has started, the amount of the activity will not be refunded if the weather conditions or any cause beyond Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria are adverse. In this case, the company will propose a change of activity or date, assuming the personnel expenses of the contractor.
2. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of suffering from a health problem or are not in good physical condition to undertake the activity without the right to any refund.
3. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without the right to any refund.
4. In the event that the weather conditions foreseen 24 hours before do not allow the activity to be carried out safely, the company will propose an alternative activity. In the event that the alternative option is not satisfied or it is not possible to carry it out, the amount paid will be refunded, discounting 10% of the total, which will be charged for management fees.
5. In the event that the weather conditions foreseen 24 hours before, do not allow the activity to be carried out in ideal conditions, Yukan Outdoor Gran Canaria will propose to the contractor a change of date or activity, if not accepted, clause 1 of this section will NOT apply, leaving the contracting party without the right to any refund and / or consideration.